**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cap Marvel x Miss Marvel (original)

The game has lots of duplicated champions (Iron Man and Superior Iron Man for example). But when it comes to Cap Marvel and Miss Marvel (the blond one) I can't tell the differences.

What are the differences between them?

Which one is better and why?

Comments

• NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    Miss marvel is better. Gives more damage and longer fury
  • IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    I'm not a fan of the mohawk, but Captain Marvel has synergy with Black Widow who I use to on an attack team with her.
  • FluffyFluffy Posts: 446 ★★
    I'm not a fan of the mohawk, but Captain Marvel has synergy with Black Widow who I use to on an attack team with her.

Also a Power Gain synergy with Wolverine which is a strong benefit for both of those champs.
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    MM used to have a better fury, but since 12.0 they have identical fury effects. There's no difference between them based on in-game abilities (MM probably has a slightly higher attack/health)
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Very very slightly better stats, but vastly superior character model on MM. That headpiece and that mohawk, yuck.
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    Comes down to synergies I guess. My least favorite skin swap just because they didn't even try to make them different, but MM's outfit is pretty nice.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    GbSarkar is correct. MM used to have better Fury then 12.0 happened. I'm not sure if it was intentional or a typo. I've asked for clarification a couple times before without a response. To me it seems that MM is a rarer champ so you would think she would be better. It would be nice to get an official response. @Kabam Miike @TenebrousTenebrific
    Lol..well at least they could do is comment on the difference between the two if they are going to effort of deleting posts.
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Ms marvel always seems to absorb more power when blocking energy based attacks. She did used to have a better fury too but now the power gain is the only difference between the two. Otherwise they're essentially the same.
    I never use them anymore. Haven't noticed the absorption difference. I was going to rank one up then 12.0 happened and was hoping for clarification before I did anything. Sort of a mute point now though...moving away from 4*