**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Phoenix Power Gain

Haji_SaabHaji_Saab Posts: 5,837 ★★★★★
So, I was playing against Phoenix on a stun immune node in AW (node 22 in tier 2). I was Captain ww2. Once she reached about 30% health, she started to gain power and went to sp3.

That surprised me a bit. I have read her abilities again and I can't see why she gained power. She has power gain on sp1 but I did not get hit at all. Overload doesn't say that it gives power to Phoenix.

So, what was it? Am I missing something?

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    You don't need to be hit by her sp1 so that she can gain power. As soon as she fires her sp1, she automatically gets power, which can be enough to fill sp3
  • Options
    R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    You don't need to be hit by her sp1 so that she can gain power. As soon as she fires her sp1, she automatically gets power, which can be enough to fill sp3

Interesting. I didn't know this about her. Only have the 3* version of her and know she's not popular so I never really gave her any attention
  • Options
    Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    eXtripa69 wrote: »

I guess there is also something about her Phoenix Charges. The highter the phoenix charges, more power she gains. And sp1 gives more furies charges and that can lead to a killer sp3.
  • Options
    FluffyFluffy Posts: 446 ★★
    She converts Phoenix Charges to power when launching an L1. She gains a PC with a successful heavy attack. If you can effectively parry and follow with a heavy, you can build up PCs quickly. Hit an L1 when you have almost 2 bars you can get to an L3 IMMEDIATELY. Hit a few more heavies and Phoenix will absolutely unload on the opponent.