Summoners, we are aware of an issue where the Summoner Sigil's Golden Circle Quest is not available to all players. We are continuing to investigate this. We will be sure to compensate for any missed Gold once we have fixed the issue.

Who should I rank up next?

So I made a topic yesterday and I think I was a little unclear. I'd like to know those who have made Cavalier what your opinions are on who I should rank up next. I am not in a very big alliance, so resources are semi scarce. I also do not spend money on the game, so what I get from the monthly EQ and arena grinding is what have to work with for materials/units. I just got my second six star with Sentinel yesterday. I am going to try and make a push for Cavalier hopefully in the near future.(just hit act 6) I have 2 tier 5 basic catalysts at the moment. Should I wait and rank up either Sentinel or IMIW? Or should I focus on colossus or one of the other ones I can take up right now? I love my Corvus but I just don't see him doing the type of damage that needs to be done on the bosses with 400k health or more. My Quake, Dr. Voodoo, CV, Thing are all 4/55. Colossus is rank 3. Thanks in advance!!

Comments

• NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Don't worry about taking your 6* to rank 2 right now. Corvus was my first rank 5 and he helped me a lot in 6.1. I would work on ranking up capiw or shehulk once u get the resources.