Options

When It Rains, It Freaking POURS!

LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
My Luck this Week has been Insane, I've never had This Much Luck All At Once! (My luck next month will probably be Abysmal though)

First my Grandmaster Shattered Heart Shard Crystal Pulls have been Shocking: Crystal #1 5 Star Modok, already have him as a 6 Star but way better than a 3 Star. Crystal #2 is a 5 Star Thor Classic, a Rare Beast Champion! Crystal #4 is a 5 Star Emma Frost, Beast in her own right but has even more use with my newly Rank 5ed Colossus. Lastly Crystal #6 is a 5 Star Winter Soldier, also a 4 Star Wolverine Duped who I've waited to dupe for a Very Long Time. As well I duped my 4 Star Human Torch so I don't have to use an Awakening Gem on him now and can save it for Mr Fantastic.

But that's not all, I then get the Legendary Shattered Heart Crystal from Master and Epic Difficulty, first one is I think a 4 Star Phoenix which is a Max Sig Crystal for me. But the Epic Difficulty one Dupes My 5 Star Thor, which would've been damn near impossible without an Awakening Gem since he's not in the Basic Pool!

But if that Shattered Heart Crystal 5 Star Luck wasn't enough, the Crystals that most people pulled nothing but 3 Star and maybe a 4 Star or two, I end up opening a Basic 5 Star Crystal at the start of the start of the Side Event and another yesterday after finishing the Uncollected EQ. First one is Havok who immediately went to Rank 3, but I can't Rank 4 him right away because of that Recent Colossus Rank 5 I talked about earlier. But if That wasn't enough I then pull a 5 Star Old Man Logan from the second 5 Star Basic, meaning I now have at least 1 5 Star of Every One of Colossus' Synergies!

But *inhales* If All THAT Wasn't Enough, I 100% the first 2 Chapters on the Uncollected EQ today which lets me open my 5th 6 Star. Which ends up being Sabretooth! Which Synergizes so well with my 6 Star Omega Red, Rank 5 5 Star Colossus, new 5 Star Old Man Logan, And if I ever pulled a 5 or 6 Star Killmonger I'd have the Full Unholy Trinity along with the 6 Star Omega Red and that new Winter Soldier 5 Star I pulled! 😂

Comments

• Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,613 ★★★★★
    edited February 2020
    Congrats! It’s amazing how wildly the poles on crystal pulls can be.

Those crystals netted me nothing (all lowest possible rarity). And—while I’ve seen some ridiculous Mojo bundle pulls, my splurge on a single bundle of Mojo crystals also netted me nothing (all 3*/4*).

Add to that a fourth consecutive dismal 6* pull (Red Cyke on the heels of CWBP, Howard and a KP dupe) and I’m pretty much the yin to your yang. Or however that works.

Enjoy it and I hope it continues for you!

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 934 ★★★
    Wow! Nice!
  • Options
    WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Don't worry it will turn. I'm on a horrible dry steak. Good luck and congrats
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,299 ★★★★★

Don't worry it will turn. I'm on a horrible dry steak. Good luck and congrats

Nothing worse than dry steak. ;)
  • Options
    PintzzPintzz Posts: 297 ★★
    Nice pulls! Hopefully I get some luck next week

I just finished exploration of 6.3 waiting for warlock to be added next week for two shots at a 6 star of him
  • Options
    daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    I applaud this thread. Nice luck all round.