**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hulkbuster Buff - 130 days

2»

Comments

• SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    edited February 2020
    I just watched Dork Lessons Developer question video and he asked about when would they be showing us HB. They said the Beta will be in April and wide implementation would be in June. There you go, there's your answer. 1-2 old champs revamped every year is what it looks like maybe even 3-4 some times. I would be happy with 3-4 a year honestly and it wouldn't be THAT bad since I know if they changed all old champs in like 6 months to be new fresh updates then alot less people would spend on crystals and new champs and it is a FTP game so I get it but 1-2 champs a year is alittle slow to me.

Here's the video with the questions also (Around 19:16 in the video): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIWNYfI6eos
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    ChEpiLa_6 said:

Zuko_ILC said:

If they are doing a major rework it could take a lot of time, new animations and abilities need to be tested. I'm patiently waiting and hoping they make him a really cool character in the game. When he first came out pre 12.0 nerf he was a pain in the arena to fight against. I still have nightmares of him and unstoppable colossus.

They make 2 new champions every month
    No they don’t. They work on those 2 champions a LOT longer than a month. They RELEASE 2 a month but that does not correlate to how long they work on them.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    There's also the fact that we tend to look at things as if they're only working on whatever it is we're waiting on. In actuality, they have many plates in the air at one given time. Which means "130 days" for one task seems a long time, but there are many things being worked on. These revisions are pretty intensive. They're not just a simple adjustment of numbers.
  • TeddersTedders Posts: 128 ★★
    If Hulk buster is getting new animations like Colossus did i'm happy to wait 6 months, i just wish they would give an occasional update on what they are trying to accomplish with the redesign and if daredevil is getting a buff...
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★

Gotta love it when we as a community complain about rushing content and not properly testing champs but when a buff is announced, we want them to rush it.

There are plenty of suggestions for buffs in the improvement thread so how about they look at it for once? It shouldn't take this long for a buff maybe 3 months at most. Hell they even said themselves that reworks would come every 2 months after the poll.
    Our suggestions rarely equal applicable. The community wants all champs to be beyond god tier.

I don't remember them ever saying 2 months after the poll.
  • mbracembrace Posts: 827 ★★★
    This was held up by the fiasco with Cull and other rebalancing. Yeah, it looked like at one point Kabam was going to start going through older champs and updating them at some reasonable pace. Sadly, most meme champs will stay as is for a while.
  • ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,140 ★★★★★
    8 month turnaround for th Hulkbuster re-design is damn long... Almost 1.5 times longer for only 1 champ re-work instead of 2 previously....
    Well hope it's a monster re-work then.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    Chovner said:

8 month turnaround for th Hulkbuster re-design is damn long... Almost 1.5 times longer for only 1 champ re-work instead of 2 previously....

It hasn't been 8th months....
  • ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,140 ★★★★★
    edited February 2020

Chovner said:

It hasn't been 8th months....
    Kabam said in the video that the Beta won't be until April, and the champ release won't be until June 2020

Did you watch the video linked above?
  • Troy_Elric123Troy_Elric123 Posts: 542 ★★★
    They should release 1 new champ and rework another every month else the game balance will remain broken forever
  • LoganLogan Posts: 143 ★★
    The latest buffs were a waste of time i.e.Annihilus waste of months of expectations to just increase a few seconds on a fury buff testing doesn't take long for lazy work
  • SvensktigerSvensktiger Posts: 103
    edited February 2020
    Well his name is HULKbuster.. Sooo dont think the champ need more added to his arsenal to keep that name, as weak as Hulk is in this game. Jokes aside he will be in beta april and added to the game in june 2020. And also #buffjuggsnext