**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Corvus Glaive mission 4 against Spider-Man (Symbiote) not working

I used Corvus Glaive against Spider-Man (Symbiote). Spider-Man (Symbiote) evaded once, and I knocked him down (not out) with a heavy. Corvus Glaive did not gained the cruelty buff during the fight, and didn't gain the persistent charge after the fight. It happened in a daily T4CC event quest (cosmic day), and in Master X-Communication event 3-2.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Did he evaded before you knocked him down?
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    You need him to evade first, then AFTER that you knock him down with a heavy or special attack that doesn't kill him. I'm assuming you have proxima midnight in your team.
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    To get the charge, you must knock down spidey sym after he evaded, either by using a heavy or special attack. Also, proxima does not need to be present to gain the charge. The synergy with proxima only grants true strike upon gaining the charge.
  • MegaForceBlueMegaForceBlue Posts: 65
    edited February 2020
    Yes, he evaded once. I have clearly stated that in my first post. I purposely baited his SP1 so he evaded once before I knocked him down.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★

Yes, he evaded once. I have clearly stated that in my first post. I purposely baited his SP1 so he evaded once before I knocked him down.

Did the green "evade" wording come up or did he just dash back?
  • Yes, he evaded once. I have clearly stated that in my first post. I purposely baited his SP1 so he evaded once before I knocked him down.

Did the green "evade" wording come up or did he just dash back?
    Yes, green evade text came up.
    I don't see symbiote Spiderman anywhere in master x-communication 3.2

This is the only Symbiote Spiderman in the event in 3.1. I found your problem though, he's on buffet node. Your True Damage/True Strike is being nullified from Buffet.

This is the only Symbiote Spiderman in the event in 3.1. I found your problem though, he's on buffet node. Your True Damage/True Strike is being nullified from Buffet.

The OP said master difficulty which has no local nodes, so that probably isn't the cause for him. Side note, when I checked master 3.1, symbiote supreme was in a different position from yours haha.

The OP said master difficulty which has no local nodes, so that probably isn't the cause for him. Side note, when I checked master 3.1, symbiote supreme was in a different position from yours haha.
    Well I don't know then. I've not had CGs missions fail or had anything wrong with him and I use him everyday.
  • MegaForceBlueMegaForceBlue Posts: 65
    edited February 2020

The Symbiote Spiderman for my master 3.1 is at the same location. I think it's sometimes randomized though. Even if there is buffet, it still does not explain why I didn't get the charge AFTER the fight.

I am not able to find a high level Symbiote Spiderman for duel to test this. (https://www.mcoc-guide.com/duel-target-sheet-for-marvel-contest-of-champions/) I use CG everyday and missions 4 against other fights works fine, only not with Symbiote Spiderman from my 2 encounters.
    Maybe you'll have to record a video of your symbiote Spiderman encounter, cause the rest of us have no issues haha