Looking for alliance

deepblack12deepblack12 Member Posts: 230 ★★

Just completed act 5. Need some gold and i will rank 4 at least 3 of my 5*s.

Comments

• MYG2MYG2 Member Posts: 67
    Hey u want to join a kiila squad ...u want to grow we could use u. Were' a semt retired AQ focus all mp3-4 Aw is optional we just ask if u could place ur defense...to help the cause .. some of us still have the hunt for blood... line is req..myg2hvyhitter74 is my line.
  • MYG2MYG2 Member Posts: 67

• BobbyTheWormBobbyTheWorm Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2020
    I sent you a friend request in game. We may be a great fit for you. Currently running map4 across the board, looking to bring one group back up to map5. Optional AW. Great people, drama free atmosphere. Discord required. Ford Prefect on discord and in game.
  • NesheckNesheck Member Posts: 50
    I sent you a friend request in game. We do maps 554, 554,544,544,544 in quest and don2 war groups. Line required. Were a great laid back fun group that enjoy the game.
  • deepblack12deepblack12 Member Posts: 230 ★★

I sent you a friend request in game. We may be a great fit for you. Currently running map4 across the board, looking to bring one group back up to map5. Optional AW. Great people, drama free atmosphere. Discord required. Ford Prefect on discord and in game.

What is your ingame nick i got many friend request sorry.
  • deepblack12deepblack12 Member Posts: 230 ★★
    Nesheck said:

I sent you a friend request in game. We do maps 554, 554,544,544,544 in quest and don2 war groups. Line required. Were a great laid back fun group that enjoy the game.

Yeah just saw it seems like a good alliance i sent a request to join. I use line too so no problem.
  • agent_kronosagent_kronos Member Posts: 13
    let me know if your still lookin Agent Kronos in game. agentkronos on line app. your profile lines up with my alliance.
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Member Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    If you’re still looking hit me up on line-medeuink. We have optional gold 3 war and do map 345 in aq
  • zbot34zbot34 Member Posts: 448
    @deepblack12 have you found an alliance? Mine might be what you are looking for?