**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which old champion do you most want reworked?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Magneto
    Magneto is one of the more powerful X-Men, he’s more powerful then cyclops, angel, dust, pixie, storm, the list goes on. I also have a 500$ magneto costume, so you know...
  • Options
    IRQIRQ Posts: 305 ★★
    Magneto
    Magneto, hands down. IF is far from greatest but at least usable, Mag doesn't really have anything going for him.

Since someone mentioned Ronan's animations ripping off Thor's, can we also make Punisher something else than angry unhandicapped Bucky?
  • Options
    MinvisMinvis Posts: 200
    Magneto

What’s the difference between your Polls asking...

What old Champion should be improved ?

vs

What old Champion should be reworked ?

One has more options to vote for. That’s it
  • Options
    Ironfist
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★
    edited February 2020
    Magneto

Vision? Needs no rework at all. One of my top champs. Power control god.

Personally I'd choose BB or IF because I have them as 6 stars, but in general I would say Magneto, just because he should be one of those top tier champs based on his place in the comix universe.

He's easily surpassed by Magik, Doom, Warlock etc. It is just MLLLM till SP2 repeat.
    Whoa definitely not anywhere near dr doom but i agree, power drain champs are my favorite especially vision. Intercepting right after the sp2 is one hell of a feeling

I got a question tho, if kabam does buff magneto, will they buff the marvel now version too?
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    Magneto

Vision? Needs no rework at all. One of my top champs. Power control god.

Personally I'd choose BB or IF because I have them as 6 stars, but in general I would say Magneto, just because he should be one of those top tier champs based on his place in the comix universe.

He's easily surpassed by Magik, Doom, Warlock etc. It is just MLLLM till SP2 repeat.
    Whoa definitely not anywhere near dr doom but i agree, power drain champs are my favorite especially vision. Intercepting right after the sp2 is one hell of a feeling

I got a question tho, if kabam does buff magneto, will they buff the marvel now version too?
    Probably they’re mechanics are the same (I think) and it probably wouldn’t be much more effort. Unless they plan on making them different.
  • Options
    Magneto
    My problem with Vision isn’t that he’s not powerful. It’s that he lacks any density changing mechanic. Other then his special 3 animation he doesn’t use his (arguably) most iconic and unique power.

And there is a phasing mechanic in the game now. And for increasing density you’d just need a metallic animation and armor up buffs. (And a way for it to activate)
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Black Bolt
    Black bolt because he's immune to poison already and I have him as a 6 star lol.
  • Options
    AsdsdsdsdAsdsdsdsd Posts: 27
    Black Bolt
    Black bolt is new 5 star he needs a buff baadddd
  • Options
    Marc_TanMarc_Tan Posts: 15
    Ironfist
    Vision doesn't need a rework. Black bolt and ronan are ok. I think the rest are not bad. EXCEPT SUPERIOR IRON MAN
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,551 ★★★★★
    edited February 2020
    Magneto
    Minvis said:

DrZola said:

mbrace said:

Too bad this isn’t a Kabam poll. They would never include Magneto in their poll for some reason.

He’s too OP as it is. Not many champs get a chance at a second skin and decide to rock a white muscle shirt.

Dr. Zola
    Both magneto skins were released during the same event right? Also I’ve read something from kabam saying they wanted to improve more champions and gave magneto as a example.
    Honestly, I don’t remember. They may have been released at the same time.

But I continue to scratch my head at the abject refusal to touch a fan favorite like Magneto (whether via complete overhaul or via synergies) in favor of Rhulk, Luke Cage, Gwen, Shulk and whoever is next plus the cadre of “adjustments” to new champs. There are surely ways to make him at least modestly useful.

On screen and in comics he is arguably the most iconic Marvel villain and at worst among the top several baddies in comics history.

But it appears he’s just been completely forgotten.

Dr. Zola