**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I need Blade!!!

Will Kabam be comin out with a blade crystal again soon? Ive tried getting him since I’ve started with no luck!!! Another question is 5* blade in the cavalier crystals??

Comments

• ZeraphanZeraphan Posts: 324 ★★★
    He is in the general pool, so he can be found in any crystal that is pulling from the general pool.

I got as many crystals as I could both times they offered the 5* Blade featured, and got pure trash each time. I finally pulled him randomly about a month ago from a plain old 5* crystal.
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    What do you need Blade for? Maybe another champion or synergy can fulfill your needs? If it's just personal preference, I hope you get him sooner rather than later.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    He id in the cavs and the basic pool, pretty much no chance they’re bringing the old features back again, he’s nit the dominant champ he used to be anyway though
  • Ya I just like him. It’s just weird that I pull a 6* ageon from a cavalier crystal but can’t pull him. Lol. Hopefully I dupe my ageon soon want to try Lol. But I hope they come out with another feature crystal for blade. Thanx for letting me know he’s in the cavalier crystals though. Thats good to know.
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 900 ★★★
    Blade is a really cool and powerful champ. I like his abilities, damage output and his fighting animation.

Anyway, although he is already an “old feature champion”, I just can’t stop using him.

So cool to having him in every fight
  • Urkel2Urkel2 Posts: 371 ★★

Blade is a really cool and powerful champ. I like his abilities, damage output and his fighting animation.

Anyway, although he is already an “old feature champion”, I just can’t stop using him.

So cool to having him in every fight

He sucks trying to fight when you get him in arena as a "death match" I spent over 12 minutes fighting a maxed 5 star of him against my maxed 4 star km every time he got down to 25 percent hp he would just hide in the corner and regen lol
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,903 ★★★★★
    Blade is not needed
  • _I__I_ Posts: 306
    Blade is as good as Namor is now, feeble. Better to demand for Nick now.
  • SarreySarrey Posts: 55
    I got 5 Star blade yesterday from 300 unit crystal and I am not interested in ranking him up. I am more excited to get Nick Fury, I like the value NF adds into the team. Saving generic awakening gem for Nick.
  • Apollo107Apollo107 Posts: 104
    Blade is still very valuable, verryy valuable!!!
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★
    I love his health regenaration. Just wish it would go up to 100%. Plus I love his synergy with sparky
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    I got my four star blade from a prem, he was my second r5 (first was domino 4*). I awakened him with a gem and his regen is so good