**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cavalier without any Units!

PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
First off I want to give a big shoutout to Kabam. Despite the complaints from everyone (including myself) ,you guys have made a highly addicting and enjoyable game (i dont even play anything else)

With that said, I was lagging the 5.4 Ultron fight /Cavalier since I had t2a expiring without much r4 options. But nevertheless, after pulling AA i decided to go for the push and 7 months in got it done. No units, just health potions from overflow and 2 revives for the final sentinel fight.

This was my roster (suck with Ghost and OR, still learning them)

Also while I’m at it, would Warlock be worthy of being my 2nd r5 if my first one isn’t already a heavy hitter? Context would be V4/V3/V2 since thats next.

Comments

• Options
    ege999menege999men Posts: 281 ★★
    Don't you have any good mystics? You're gonna suffer against buffs. Also learn ghost and complete V3.
    And yes warlock is worthy of r5 though I don't know if he's better than ghost or omega
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    ege999men said:

Don't you have any good mystics? You're gonna suffer against buffs. Also learn ghost and complete V3.
    And yes warlock is worthy of r5 though I don't know if he's better than ghost or omega

Nah no good mystics for now. And yeah true, doing AoN path on v4, would really be useful if I had one.

I’m thinking I’ll take warlock up next since i cant really use the other two that well yet , and since ORs only sig 40 (saving generics for Aegon)

• Options
    I got Uncollected and Cavalier without units. I just saved my free crystals. When I got Uncollected I used about 900 of those crystals, but when I recently got Cavalier it was less than 150.
  • Options
    TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    How did 6.1.5 xbones go?
  • Options
    Kevo9513Kevo9513 Posts: 356 ★★
    23k units...