**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Samuel L. Jackson

ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
I have a 4/55 awakened Nick Fury.

We all know, once he hits ¹% he enters his second state, or LMD.

I'm playing AQ and during a fight with a cosmic symbiod, my Fury falls to 1% right, BUT... I had won the fight before I entered my second state!

I go into the next fight against a punisher, and noticed my HP is still at 1% but and I'm in my second state.

Explanation?

Comments

• Options
    DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Just going to guess that you entered the second phase of NF as the opponent died
  • Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Exactly. I've cheesed an opponent NF once that way, too (completely by accident). I died just as he began regen, then came back into the fight with my next champ and he only had about 3% health but was in his second phase, so he went down immediately. The regen happens so fast it's rare that this occurs, but it is possible to be on either side of this phenomenon.
  • Options
    GrieferMadnessGrieferMadness Posts: 109
    Yet another side effect of the really wonky way that Fury's health is restored after his LMD gets destroyed. Does not work as described but definitely works as intended...
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    so this is a bug??
  • Options
    SwansongSwansong Posts: 40

I have a 4/55 awakened Nick Fury.

We all know, once he hits ¹% he enters his second state, or LMD.

I'm playing AQ and during a fight with a cosmic symbiod, my Fury falls to 1% right, BUT... I had won the fight before I entered my second state!

I go into the next fight against a punisher, and noticed my HP is still at 1% but and I'm in my second state.

Explanation?

Mother ######😀