**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is there going to be any other way to collect shattered heart shards?

WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
Curious if there will be any additional ways to get shards. I have all the 5* so I've been opening the regular crystals hoping to get some of the exclusive 2*s. Only been fortunate enough to get a few and I'm completely finished with LIABR3 and only have the final objective to complete

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Probably will be an offer at the end, one of those shards added to unit pack ones, but who knows?
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    I couldn’t care less after today. Opened another 3 star today after grinding the arena for 2 hours to scrape up some shards. To summarise that’s 1 4 star I’ve gotten after 6 GMC shattered heart crystals I’ve opened. 2 if you count the legendary one from exploration of the side event but that was guaranteed anyway haha
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,450 ★★★★
    Tiger360 said:

I couldn’t care less after today. Opened another 3 star today after grinding the arena for 2 hours to scrape up some shards. To summarise that’s 1 4 star I’ve gotten after 6 GMC shattered heart crystals I’ve opened. 2 if you count the legendary one from exploration of the side event but that was guaranteed anyway haha

Yep - I'm in the same boat. Feeling so underwhelmed with the event now since RNGesus wasn't with me
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,774 ★★★★★
    I did manage one 5* put of them. A dupe on my modok. Not complaining but definitely not exciting either.
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Yeah I didnt go for any gmcs as I have all the 5*s. Was really hoping for a way to scoop the rest of the 2*s though