**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Sabretooth passive fury bug?

So was playing act 6.3.2 plagued mind/power shield path and used sabretooth to build/convert furies into passive furies. Used him on a few previous fights and built up 12 passive furies. When I started my fight against bpcw, they were all gone.

There was no special global nodes or any nodes on bpcw. Very strange as that has never happened before. Pretty unfair but not the worst thing to happen.

I have no pics or videos.

Comments

• Options
    RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    This is a bug? I always assumed they just revert to 0 after a certain number of fights
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    You only regain the fury passives for as many fights as you have persistent charges remaining. If you enter a fight with 0 persistent charges remaining you won't refresh the fury passives.
  • Options
    AndroggsAndroggs Posts: 107
    Ok. Didnt know that. Guess I misunderstood his abilities for the longest time. I rarely use him. Can u get more persistent charges?
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited February 2020
    Androggs said:

Ok. Didnt know that. Guess I misunderstood his abilities for the longest time. I rarely use him. Can u get more persistent charges?

When you enter a fight with 0 persistent charges you'll gain a random number from 3 to 6
  • Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    To add to this, while the number of persistent charges is random, the numbers are not equally weighted. In other words, you don't have an equal chance of getting a "3" or a "6".

People on this forum have done a lot of testing. Basically, the higher the persistent charge, the lower the chance of it triggering. You'll get "3" 40-50% of the time while you'll get "6" only around 5% of the time.