Earlier today, there was an issue where Summoners that logged on shortly after the Login Calendar switched over for the day didn't receive the Cosmic Ghost Rider login crystal. We've fixed the issue for players receiving the crystal now but will have to collect data and send out the crystal to all players that didn't receive it next week. We apologize for this inconvenience and look forward to making it right for you all.

Does it still make sense to have 3 points in Parry?

Have stupefy maxed. Does it still make sense to max Parry or put those points elsewhere such as maxing Deep Wounds or Assassin?

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,487 ★★★★★
    I say keep in parry, reducing block damage is big, you know how big the difference between parry and non parry is, and less points mean you take a ton more parry dmg
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    I keep it at three for reason listed above. In 6.3 content anything that reduces the chip damage is welcomed to me
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 845 ★★★
    I still have it 3/3. The increased stun duration was known to not work for so long, so this doesn't affect anything for me.
  • GluteusMaximusGluteusMaximus Posts: 1,416 ★★★

Have stupefy maxed. Does it still make sense to max Parry or put those points elsewhere such as maxing Deep Wounds or Assassin?

let's reword this for a second. 2 points elsewhere for 10% extra damage per parry - you in?