**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

If there was one thing you could change about this game, what would it be?

13»

Comments

• Mhd20034Mhd20034 Posts: 159

Mhd20034 said:

Mhd20034 said:

simolaz said:

Contents in which if you don’t have the 2-3 right characters, you can’t go through.

Which content requires 2 to 3 characters?
    *cough*acid wash mysterio *cough*
    I used aegon for him, used only 1 revive. I have seen magik used on him as well and I think ghost can take him down as well and most high dmg champs. Any other example?
    I can take him down with cyclops does that mean that he is a good option for the fight? Absolutely no
    A good option is a one that can armour break and poison and there are only two of them ( king Groot and man thing) so the nodes need to be adjusted either by removing acid wash or adding toxi-can toxi-can’t node so that any armour break champion can work
    If you can take him down with cyclops then go for it, its only 1 fight and that aint stopping you from exploring 6.3 like you said. Any more examples?
    Still doesn’t negate the fact that it’s a very restricted fight
  • _I__I_ Posts: 306
    I would revamp the daily class catalyst quests rewards. for t4cc we need almost two full energy packs i.e 60 units n after that getting some paltry fragments only is waste of energy n time.
    The glory store doesn't guarantee the desired class catalyst pull so the daily class catalyst needs urgent fix so that players do not need to rank up unwanted champs due to lack of resources.
    The trade in of three catalyst for one is not worthy investment so at least if Kabam ensures that the full quest completion of daily t4cc will reward 18000 fragments at least then only its worth questing.
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    Give the hulk and magneto the respect they deserve in the marvel universe.

Hulk should be constantly gaining furies because he gets stronger the angrier he gets, but this could have a fast cool down. My brother has one awakened and has told me he has never gotten the 2 furies that the AI seems to get soo easily. Maybe it’s his play style? 🤷🏽‍♂️

Magneto should deflect back damage from some projectiles thrown at him; could even be percentage based.
  • BriceMiesterBriceMiester Posts: 278
    Make arenas title based, uc with uc, contender with contender etc. Let the Cavalier fight amongst themselves with their multi million scores