**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Non-metal heal blockers.

2»

Comments

• Options
    Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★

I have explored every path of that quest except one. And if you have just expired you can understand who is that. That is magneto. Due to node he regerates 1% per second and because he is magneto none of the tech champions worked against him. Please tell me some champions who are not of metals but they still can do heal block.

In Act 4 you can restart a fight as often as you want. So you can greatly benefit from the double chaos node, which can give either heal block or double DOT effects on that Magneto. Both scenarios make the fights really easy.

You could also use Mysterio. Je may be metal, but is immune to Magneto's AAR.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    There are tons, post your roster
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★

Sorry buddy but i don't have any of the champion you asked me to have. Try some else.

Might help if you can show us your Roster, you don't necessarily Need a Heal Block Champion. If you have a Big Damage Dealer, like Venom or Hyperion for example, you can just burst through the Regen.
    All that i have is duped of 4* r5 champions including :
    Morningstar
    Captain marvel movie
    Medusa
    Sparky
    Wasp
    In r4 i have:
    (Duped) domino
    (Duped) gwenpool
    (Unduped ) hyperion
    (Undupd) nick fury
    (Unduped) Æ gon others are in r3 and below. Including many champions.
    Morningstar should do it. Her sig siphons regen buffs.

Mysterio is a tech with AAR immunity and passive heal block.

Yondu is a very good option.