**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Bugs with HOOD

So I have Hood 5* at R4 and normally I use him for AQ without any issues but this AQ I've had some bugs that I haven't experienced previously pop up.

First off, normally after launching a Hood sp2 during my aq fight against Iron Man, I'll go invisible and then any special Iron Man releases will "miss" Hood and not do any damage. However this AQ I've had Iron Man's specials hit even tho I was invisible. Being that this is a non contact special, I'm pretty sure the percentage of it missing are 90%, however just this aq any time I'm invisible and Iron Man releases a special it will either "miss" and yet still do damage, or it'll hit even tho I'm still invisible. I would say ok maybe it's the 10%, but it's happening EVERY special and I've NEVER been hit by an Iron Man special while invisible before this and I've used Hood every aq since he came out. I haven't had it happen in arena or story mode, and believe me I've tried.

So is this a bug? Or is this an under the radar nerf?

Moving onto the next bug...

Anytime I use Hood against Juggs his stagger isn't effecting Juggs' unstoppable buff. I'm pretty sure this should be staggering his unstoppable but it's not. I've seen videos on YouTube regarding this bug so I know it's not just happening to me.

Can anyone please confirm or deny this is happening to them as well. Thanks!

Comments

• Shadow_roastShadow_roast Member Posts: 399
    For the unstoppable thing, juggs triggers 2 unstoppable buffs in his special attack, so even if the first on was staggered the second one will not...for the invisible thing i guess it's just a bad luck
  • NOMADNOMAD Member Posts: 5
    Hmm maybe but what about when Iron Mans special "misses" hood but still causes damage? Doesn't make sense.

Also, does Juggs always trigger 2 unstoppable buffs releasing a special? I've never noticed
  • Shadow_roastShadow_roast Member Posts: 399
    NOMAD wrote: »
    Hmm maybe but what about when Iron Mans special "misses" hood but still causes damage? Doesn't make sense.

Also, does Juggs always trigger 2 unstoppable buffs releasing a special? I've never noticed

Best way is to provide a vid about this..anyway last juggs fix they added those 2 unstoppable buffs, i believe it's in 12.0 patch or a lil later
  • NOMADNOMAD Member Posts: 5
    Ah ok, thx