**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

King Groot Bug

So whenever I am fighting king Groot with Doctor Voodoo and use a special 1 to nullify his furies (and loas) he uses the same furies that are actually nullified to purify the poison. It happens every time in AQ Map 6 platform 95. It is the only place I encounter a King Groot, but that doesn’t seem right. He should not be able to use nullified buffs to purify debuffs.

Comments

• Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★

So whenever I am fighting king Groot with Doctor Voodoo and use a special 1 to nullify his furies (and loas) he uses the same furies that are actually nullified to purify the poison. It happens every time in AQ Map 6 platform 95. It is the only place I encounter a King Groot, but that doesn’t seem right. He should not be able to use nullified buffs to purify debuffs.

Looking specifically at the way Voodoo nullifies buffs, it looks like Voodoo doesn't nullify all buffs instantly nor does he apply all Spirit Venom debuffs instantly. Instead, buffs seem to get nullified 1 at a time and the Spirit Venom is applied 1 at a time. This means that a loa will get converted to a Spirit Venom while the furies are still technically up. Once the Spirit Venom debuff is applied, the Fury buff that is still up (and would otherwise be taken away in a fraction of a second and converted to a Spirit Venom) will be consumed by his natural ability to shrug debuffs.

Do you have a video of this? If King Groot is able to nullify all Spirit Venom debuffs despite the number of furies being less than the number of buffs/loas on him, then you might be on to a bug. If he's nullifying Spirit Venom debuffs at a 1 to 1 rate with his Fury buffs, then there's no bug.

Do you have a video?