**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

a Few Suggestions for Characters and the game in general I would like to see

Hi All

Some of might not agree with this but this is a few stuff i would like to see in certain champions:

Thor (Ragnarok):
- More SP damage. They're not bad but if you watched the movie there he got his lighting powers, he was a tank. I would like to see the same type of attack that Sunspot has with the absorbing of Incinerates but only with Shocks. Like that he could boost SP damage.

Black Panther (Civil War):

- Critical Bleed, Perfect Block. I really like BPCW with the KM synergy. He is really underrated and i like the damage output he has with 5+ Fury stacks. But he needs a critical bleed or something similar to Nick Fury internal bleed, he has vibranium claws and should be able to cut a champ deep. And also the reflection damage is okayish but KM has reverb because of the vibranium suit shouldn't BPCW have the same?

Magneto:
- Just re-do the man please. He is a monster in the comics.

Cyclops:
- Incinerate damage on specials and CAIW type of leadership synergies

Iron Man (Infinity War):
- I know this one may be a bit much but a ultron similar type of regen would be nice

Iceman:
- Already a great champ but he should be coldsnap immune..

Juggernaut:
- Unblockable and ramp up. They say nothing can stop the Juggernaut. He should have a type of transferable cyttorak buff similar to Captain Marvel Movie where when he gets lets say 25 charges he gets a damage boost and unblockable attacks that expire the same as her Binary Charges

Ghost Rider:
- I know this has been discussed long a ago but he should be Incinerate immune.... Or just make a Robbie Reyes Version

Hulk (Classic)
- Should have a fury build up like Heimdall and a Ramp up to carry over between fight. I also feel armor and unstoppable should be added, He's the Hulk !

The Champion
- Already really decent but i feel the damage he puts out with Primal Fury is a bit Underwhelming

Vision
- Maybe a Ghost-like Phasing?

Then a few characters i would like to see:
- Thor (Infinity War) With the power of Stormbreaker
- Captain America (Endgame) with the power of Mjolnir
- Thanos (Endgame) With the 'copter sword
- Phil Coulsen
- Valkyrie
- Mbaku
- Quicksilver

General stuff i would like to see in-game:

- New Stages and maybe different music for each stage
- Maybe voices for the stories in Story mode and Event Quests.
- a Simulate fight option. Would spare some time in general for endgame players grinding the lower tier quests.
- Skip SP3 option, gosh like Ultrons 25min SP3. Would be nice

Let me know what you guys think. I know none of this will probably ever happen but would be welcome changes!

WillaBlitz08