**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

FOR UNCOLLECTED ASPIRANTS

2»

Comments

• Options
    Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    Archangel is the best champ for 5.2.4. If you can awaken him then you should.
    But yes with those champs you can get uncollected. It's not easy though, so have plenty of potions and units ready.
  • Options
    PocketNerdPocketNerd Posts: 43
    So, as a really nooby uncollected aspirant, I have a REALLY dumb question.

Are you simply "collected" if you're not uncollected? Trying to parse the announced Arena changes.
  • Options
    Darshn1998Darshn1998 Posts: 1
    edited July 2021
    I've received the uncollected title but nothing's changed.My calendar and crystals are still on conqueror.Can somebody help me please
  • Options
    _hbtygbty423__hbtygbty423_ Posts: 546 ★★
    Bigg_Dogg said:

Number 1 tip: do act 4 100%

im on act 6 and i still havent done act 4 100 percent i know i should but i havent
  • Options
    _hbtygbty423__hbtygbty423_ Posts: 546 ★★
    N_Pool_1 said:

I need help. I have got maxed out 4* Cap IW, Cap Marvel and Symbiote Supreme (awakened) and maxed out 4* hulkbuster and archangel (unawakened). Also i have 4* rank 4 Gwenpool, Sorcerer Supreme, Thing and rank 3 5* stark spidey. Can I get uncollected with this deck and should i rankup someone else

it depends on your revives units, also is cap iw awakened? hulkbuster is insane as are many of ur champs