**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Suggestion: Custom Accessories

Hi All, 1st, Great Game. Lot's of cool motivating stuff. But also, lack of interest on some levels. I speak as CAPTAIN_AMERICA, my alliance is now dissolved... I kicked out everyone... Because none of the players had been playing for over a year. This means people do lose interest.
Well here's an idea that would keep me driven for years to come: Custom Accessories.
The game has greatness with timeless classics like: The Hulk, Iron Man, JuggerNaut and many others that we have seen for decades...
But some other characters have seen generation gaps.
Wouldn't it be great to play to accumulate Gold or some new Chard Unit that would allow us to adapt our hero as we see it ?
This would keep us motivated on the Champions we already have as well as the next ones we try to unlock.
Some people prefer Bone Claws to Adamantium Claws, my generation prefers 3D Wings on my Captain America Helmet, instead of just painted on. Those of us who have fought on the lines for years all know that Thor does not wear a helmet in Battle. And maybe some of us remember when he had the round M'jolnir that looked like an axe on one side. I remember when Hyperion was Red and when Archangel was Blue and Red... And when he changed his cowl to leave his gold locks uncovered...
Cable looks awesome in the Game and pretty much exactly like each time we saw him back in our timeline... Except for his gun. That bad boy was different every time. And WarMachine always performed better with the M134 rotary machine gun on his shoulder rather than a rocket launcher.

Captain America's character rendition is great... But if I could give him a blue chin strap and 3D-Wings and maybe boots with more details, then I wouldn't hesitate to poney-up the cash to get the "4 Star Rank Up to level 4" package next time it comes around (it should be offered more often by the way).

So it's a suggestion that motivates me. Maybe not all the Champions will have them, and maybe there will not be as many options as we all would like, but it's an idea. I have no affinity with the Hawkeye with Hollywood shades... But If I could put the traditional helmet on him and the traditional colors, then, yes, I'd like to hit the battlefield with him again. Who doesn't remember when Peter Rasputin stopped wearing a shirt... If your chest is indestructible steel... why bother...
-Color, Helmet ON/OFF, Helmet variants, boots, costume variants, etc.
We could even let the people vote here on the forum on what accessory should be implemented next.
What's the alternative... Making yet another Spider-Man character ?

Thank you and keep up the good work.

P.S. We all know I love to draw, so I could keep your staff busy with this concept for many moons.
Rocket in a Red Ravager uniform, Iceman with the Cube Head, Rogue with the SprayNet... and the Green Corset : )
Doc Octopus with the Lab Overcoat, Dead Poolwith Uzis, Electro with the Lightning Helmet, Red Phoenix, JuggerNaut with the covered noze and square mouth opening with the Grey uniform, Yellow and Brown Wolverine w/wo Helmet.
And here's the best Helmet I have worn in Battle as reference.kqtbyy6z2afr.jpg

Comments

• Every person has their own preference that should be known through their character.