**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

v26.0 Aegon

Can we get a little more description behind this note in V26.0 about Aegon?
– ÆGON – Fixed an issue where the Heavy Attack Combo Shield did not have a cooldown, as described in his Abilities.

So after the next patch his heavy attack combo shield will have a cooldown? Does this also impact the unstoppable with it? How long is the cooldown?

Comments

• Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    ... uumm... it's making this ability work as it's stated in the description for aegon.. so.. basically he'll be working as he did prior to being bugged..
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    yes it does what was happening you could spam heavy and it will activate his combo shield and u could do it over and over its suppose to go on a cool down for 15 seconds, Im glad I did the abyss already cuz now it will suck
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    Dang. I was hoping they wouldn't fix that lol
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★

Can we get a little more description behind this note in V26.0 about Aegon?
    – ÆGON – Fixed an issue where the Heavy Attack Combo Shield did not have a cooldown, as described in his Abilities.

So after the next patch his heavy attack combo shield will have a cooldown? Does this also impact the unstoppable with it? How long is the cooldown?

Yes. This also impacts his unstoppable and is tied to the cooldown for the combo shield
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Cooldown is 15 seconds, 12 seconds if you land it. This is how it always worked up until about 6 weeks ago. Ægon has been bugged for at least 4 months now. They fix one bug to create another. This combo shield bug was the first one that actually helped us out. Surprised the heck out of me they didn't fix it in hours. I fully expect a new Ægon bug next month.
  • awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    -sixate- said:

Cooldown is 15 seconds, 12 seconds if you land it. This is how it always worked up until about 6 weeks ago. Ægon has been bugged for at least 4 months now. They fix one bug to create another. This combo shield bug was the first one that actually helped us out. Surprised the heck out of me they didn't fix it in hours. I fully expect a new Ægon bug next month.

Thanks! I didn't pull aegon until finally about 2 months ago. I'm down to two paths left in LOL and I have an initial clear on abyss so I took advantage without knowing
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,347 ★★★★★
    The cooldown is in his abilities its 15 seconds