**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Recharge all or nothing path 3.2 V3

Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★

There’s also power shield in the node combo, the screenshot just doesn’t show it and I didn’t feel like taking 2 of them

Who did people use for this path? I’ve been trying sparky, but I just haven’t been able to bait specials, and I still can’t manage to get myself past this first fight. Is sparky not the move? I’d love some advice, as this is my last path in V3 and I’m feeling pretty roadblocked right now

Comments

• TP33TP33 Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    Ghost with hood synergy?
  • MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 572 ★★
    Just keep holding block and you will always get to specials quicker. Don't bother fighting 'normally'. Hyperion can help as he has powergain.
  • SvensktigerSvensktiger Posts: 103
    Nebula, SS, Magik to name a few who work wonders.
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    Corvus sp2 destroys this path, throw on a boast and you're golden. Theres a good video of this, but who made it escapes me.
  • Pdogg614Pdogg614 Posts: 78
    I used my 6 star R1 killmonger, just kept spamming s2 and tanking thier s3. He was an amazing counter for it as i dont think i even lost much health on the whole path keeping indestructible up all fight. Near the end i would save for his s3 to reactivate bleeds.
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★

Did it! Thanks everyone for the tips, I think it was mostly the weird fighting style for me. Got it done with magik!
  • MoudouMoudou Posts: 151
    It’s “All or Nothing” so no need bating specials, u need power control.