**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking for an alliance.

Kicking my main account back up and I'm looking for a laid back alliance. My in-game name is Zakrw_317. My rating is 177k and my prestige is like 4.2-4.5( I can't recall right at this moment) Line is whatever I don't prefer it but I will use it if needed.

Comments

• Options
    Zakrw_317Zakrw_317 Posts: 50
    I'm also at school for 10 hours a day and I usually come home extremely tired and only make it on the game for a couple of hours.
  • Options
    renkagerenkage Posts: 31
    hey we're a relatively laid back ally we run aq and aw we use line to communicate...all we ask is you're active and help out as you can check us in game [bla3r] Black Order also add me on line so we can talk over some stuff @ wolfeblut looking forward to hearing from you
  • Options
    Our alliance has room for 5 active people. We were silver 2 last war season, could be much better if we could fill up with a few dedicated players. We currently run AQ 442 when participation is good. No requirement on prestige, no donations. We are a wide variety of guys, we understand family/work come first, and we have great conversations using WhatsApp to chat/strategize. If you're looking for a fresh start, let me know. Could possibly take 6-7 (would have to confer with the other officers). Let me know!
  • Options
    WindsnrosesWindsnroses Posts: 18
    check us out, we are laid back and AW is completely optional. we run AQ map 4. TAG: LD15, also we use discord but not a compulsion. Only expectation is join AQ (one or two section) .