**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

When is the best time to purchase the sigil?

Urkel2Urkel2 Posts: 371 ★★
I saw on past forum posts that if you have already completed the milestones you basically miss a week of those rewards.. Is this still true? And is it always for 30 days total or does it end at the end of a month?or down to the minute? Or would it be better to buy it minutes before refresh? Or a few days after monthly eq

Comments

• Options
    Leonjr8719Leonjr8719 Posts: 146
    I got it right before it refreshed. Won’t tell the difference until it’s up really
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    It doesn't matter when u purchase it now since everything is on a 7 day cycle. It lasts for 31 days from when u purchase it.
  • Options
    Thanks guys can you confirm if you still get milestones if you already completed them before purchase? Just want to know what I'm getting into before I consider buying it..and in your opinion is it worth it?
  • Options
    If it shows u already have earned the needed points for the milestones I would imagine u will get the rewards when u purchase it. I think it's easily worth the cost if u are working towards uncollected or are already uncollected. The value drops some if u are cavalier in my opinion, but it's still worth the money. The "test of the cavalier" rewards alone are almost worth the $10 a month and that's before u consider the black iso market items and extra inventory space
  • Options
    Oh I wasnt sure since when it was first released people were complaining they bought it with the milestones finished and couldn't claim them for that week. Id hate to buy it and have that happen.i am uncollected already but not near cavalier yet..
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    I've purchased the sigil from the beginning and no regret. Everything u get for $10 is worth it in my opinion. Only thing is I wish kabam would reward loyalty by giving even better things the longer u buy it. Maybe after 6 mos, add T5CC and T2A to the sigil.
  • Options
    Urkel2 said:

Oh I wasnt sure since when it was first released people were complaining they bought it with the milestones finished and couldn't claim them for that week. Id hate to buy it and have that happen.i am uncollected already but not near cavalier yet..

The milestones are easy to complete. I usually have it done the first day. Most of the time my score is at least 2 or 3 times the points needed to complete all milestones. U have plenty of time to get all the milestones if u purchased it today and had to start from 0.