Looking for a new alliance

Currently looking for a new alliance, I am an officer in my current alliance but a lot of our members don't participate in aq and aw so I'm missing out on a lot of rewards. I'm constantly low on T4B and would like to join a new alliance that will allow me to get better rewards consistently. I've completed the last 3 uncollected monthly events 100% and am a very active player. Will take the best offer available.

Comments

• Monto_Carlos28Monto_Carlos28 Member Posts: 246
    Search me on Line: Monto Carlos.
  • bohem_i_ambohem_i_am Member Posts: 5
    I sent you an in-game request. Like seemingly everyone else in the game, we're "cool, chill, relaxed, etc., etc." so what can I say that would be different? We enjoy playing, but we're not obsessive. And we're getting back to where we should be, having kicked out a lot of dead wood. Wanna help get us back to Gold 2 and >150m?
  • SamA2SamA2 Member Posts: 8

I sent you an in-game request. Like seemingly everyone else in the game, we're "cool, chill, relaxed, etc., etc." so what can I say that would be different? We enjoy playing, but we're not obsessive. And we're getting back to where we should be, having kicked out a lot of dead wood. Wanna help get us back to Gold 2 and >150m?

Sounds good mate 👍
  • tidusx2jrtidusx2jr Member Posts: 182 ★★

If you're still looking, we run 554 for AQ all week long, finishing with 150m minimum. We run 3 groups of AW with 2 bgs alternating so everyone has a break between war matches for questing and whatnot. SA is typically 550k every week. Always hit the rank milestone rewards for 3day events. My ign is tidusx2jr and line app is the same if you're interested.
  • zbot34zbot34 Member Posts: 453
    @SamA2 if you would like I have a spot open in my Alliance. Silver 1 war, AQ 5x5 with 190 mil to 200 mil weekly score and sitting between 1900 to 1800 for weekly rank
  • Avengers247Avengers247 Member Posts: 1
    If your still interested we run AQ 5-5-5. We have a good core group and use line to communicate. PM me on line if i