**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can We Get These Rewards Upgraded? It's 2020

This part of the game is pretty much ignored by many who have now been playing mcoc for months or are at higher level of the game.
I am talking about "Proving Grounds" the daily quest.
Actually, for those who don't grind and can't find a proper alliance, this should be the way to get em but the rewards are so pathetic.
I suggest and hope that the difficulty level and rewards of this quest must be upgraded as per 2020 standards, or with Uncollected and Caviler.

Comments

• HalleyHalley Posts: 386 ★★
    yeah totally agree
  • Stevenfan2Stevenfan2 Posts: 91
    I agree too. Especially for expert difficulty,the rewards are too low.
  • TalhamazizTalhamaziz Posts: 66
    It's 2840 T4b fragments for 90 energy, 13 straight days and you get a full catalyst. It should be reduced to 3-4 days and the difficulty must be upgraded.
    Only if they care.
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    U know what?
    I just made a post insane topic around a week ago lol
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Expert for both and t3cc are in dire need, others aren’t too bad because it’s guaranteed, the t3cc should be guaranteed for 100% and a significant increase in t4 shards is needed in expert, expert is not worth anything to anyone these days
  • TalhamazizTalhamaziz Posts: 66
    @CaptainPoll didn't see that but this is indeed a very neglected sector of the game
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    The whole daily quests need to be revamped. I no longer play them at and it doesn't make a difference in my account whatsoever.

They need to add a t1 alpha daily quest first and foremost and make the T4 basic arena more difficult and add at least 50% of t5 basic shards a day. That would be a descent start.