**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

More chances at getting what we want...

Hi Kabam and Fellow Champions, CAPTAIN_AMERICA here.
If I may use myself as an interest meter... Yes I understand the hype about a new Marvel event. New Spider-Man movie = Spider-Man themes in the game. But what about the various interests people may have...
I still didn't get the chance to play for Cable in the past 6 months... Nor Hyperion... Rogue and Ghost Rider came up one and I was too busy that week...

Love the game ! Love the Enthusiasm ! Love the motivation ! Hate the actual chances of getting there.

I suggest MORE !!! More simultaneous quests, More simultaneous Arenas.

Could we setup a place to vote ? Let's say you could play for 3 to 4 different 3 Star Champion every week, wouldn't that be great.
You could have an Avenger Classic (Cap, IronMan, Thor, Hulk) always on rotation, You could have the Popularity contest winner (Deadpool, Cable, the Spider Man flavor of the month...) and still have the Marvel Hype up for grabs.

I love that we can unlock 3 Star Champs from the quests... But when you already have this months Dupped Champ... You have to spend 30 days with no real drive for the game.

I'm here to fight... Give me a reason :smiley: