**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Recruiting 1 4800+ prestige player for maps 5&6

We have an immediate opening for 1 skilled, dedicated and loyal player to join our well organized, adult based alliance.

We run an AQ schedule of 6-5-5-5-5, 5-5-5-5-5 (alternates each week). 100% completions across 3BGs every time.

We also run 3 wars/week (tiers 2-3).

We hit benchmark milestones in the usual events (completion, item use, duels) and have lots of arena grinders so we usually hit those Arena and Perfect Series milestones too.

What we're looking for:
1 capable player who can clear their AQ paths all 5 days of AQ and show up to do so reliably.
- you must have Line app for communicating and do so enough to keep your team up to speed.
- you should have a roster with multiple 4* 5/50s or 5* 4/55s
- We are primarily North American, so preference will be given to those with similar time zones.

We are drama free, adults only and a "leave your ego at the door" type of crew.

If this sounds like a fit for you, look me up in game or on Line app so we can get you in. Rickthemang

Comments

• TentesuTentesu Posts: 3
    I'm interested ign Tentesu
    Line id: not Tentesu
  • RickthemangRickthemang Posts: 136
    Bump. We are still looking for 1. Get in touch with me in game or on LINE.

Rickthemang

wyuwb66ldwws.png