**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Lady Deadpool and degenerates galore

Ahem *throat-clear*… is this thing on? What MCOC really needs right now (or probably more accurately, what I dream about every single day) is a serious buff for Deadpool, Venompool or Deadpool X-Force – or how about all 3! Aaaaand how about the introduction of Lady Deadpool (just make sure she’s dangerously OP please. It’s fully merited.) While you’re at it, maybe make Goldpool a little easier to come by (screw the haters!) Heck, the Pool characters are the ones holding the Battlerealm together… or tearing it apart… depends how you look at it. I might be biased. So what! Let’s have it Kabam. Best suggestion ever: do a giant Pool champ drop giving us (along with Lady Deadpool of course) Ultimate Deadpool, Ronin-Pool, Kidpool, Wolverinepool and Dreadpool! Marvel Contest of Pools has a certain ring to it, right?!

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Mcoc needs other things a lot more than deadpool buffs and new deadpools, I’d like to see a dpxf buff but since he’s not available as a 5* I’d much rather see buffs to magneto and iron fist or other champs in both 5 and 6 star
  • AnakinIsGoneAnakinIsGone Posts: 220
    @Lvernon15 Time they introduced DPXF as a 5* and 6* ... and buffed him! Can't let Colossus be buffed all on his lonesome!
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

@Lvernon15 Time they introduced DPXF as a 5* and 6* ... and buffed him! Can't let Colossus be buffed all on his lonesome!

Even if he is introduced as a 5* he won’t be readily available, just in ft crystals and dungeon crystals
  • AnakinIsGoneAnakinIsGone Posts: 220
    Lvernon15 said:

Even if he is introduced as a 5* he won’t be readily available, just in ft crystals and dungeon crystals
    But there will be a chance :wink: