**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Frozen screens

Madman1220Madman1220 Posts: 30
edited February 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
Is anyone else having a problem getting into certain areas of the game. Everytime I hit the fight tab the game freezes and i have to force close it. The background still moves and the global chat still works but none of the buttons do. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game. It freezes when I hit the alliance tab as well. The crystal tab works but none of the pictures show up. I e tried it on 2 separate devices (moto e5 and s10+) and it's the same thing. I can't place champs for war defences or get into aq.

Comments

• Options
    Hey there, sorry to hear about this. I would first recommend going through our troubleshooting steps for iOS or Android. If that doesn't work, I would recommend sharing the information requested in the performance threads for iOS or Android, depending on what type of device you're using.
This discussion has been closed.