Options

5.2.5 and The Collector πŸ’ͺ🏼

MegaGalacticMegaGalactic Posts: 248 β˜…β˜…
So I have the last two quests of chapter 2 on Act 5 left before I’m finally Uncollected and looking for some tips and tricks from any kind soul that could share! I’ve also been searching YouTube and the forums for advice already out there.

On 5.2.5 with the Daredevil boss I’ve decided to take the Magneto-Juggernaut-Mordo-path, knowing it will be a pain but as I see it any path will. Now I’m wondering what my best team option would be out of the champs I have.

Also paths & champions to bring for the last chapter and smashing down The Collector. πŸ‹πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Comments

• Options
    (Although I am starting to realized Juggernaut is going to be an even bigger pain than I first thought of so maybe another path would be better....)
  • Options
    Monto_Carlos28Monto_Carlos28 Posts: 246 β˜…
    edited March 2020
    For 5.2.5

• Options
    Fat123Fat123 Posts: 7 β˜…
    corvus is really good for the collector , he helped me take about 50 % of his hp in one go. AA and cap iw is also a really good option for collector as well. As for the path for 5.2.5 , take the 2nd portal( go to the far left after beating moonknight) and do the psylocke path with AA , its way easier. In 5.2.6 , fight kang , then take portal e , then beat gwenpool and take portal b. By far one of the easier paths in 5.2.6.
  • Options
    CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Just cleared 5.2.5( 5 mins ago)
    Bane is all about timing I suggest u should watch dorks bane vid and Rath the illusion's 5.2.5 walkthrough
    And yea use ur love potions
  • Options
    And now I finally took him down! Feels great. Thank you for the advice.

• Options
    Fat123 said:

corvus is really good for the collector , he helped me take about 50 % of his hp in one go. AA and cap iw is also a really good option for collector as well. As for the path for 5.2.5 , take the 2nd portal( go to the far left after beating moonknight) and do the psylocke path with AA , its way easier. In 5.2.6 , fight kang , then take portal e , then beat gwenpool and take portal b. By far one of the easier paths in 5.2.6.

Corvus was a big help for me as well but didn’t expect anything else. Though I had to take the other gate after Gwenpool, the one with random buffs was too chaotic for me.
  • Options
    Monto_Carlos28Monto_Carlos28 Posts: 246 β˜…
    Congrats man.