**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

R5 Help - with enough info to actually help me!

Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 554 ★★★
Will be able to do my 1st 5* r5 next week, if I go with Sunspot, Sentinel (duped) or Torch. New pull options, but they would take more than a month to r5, Aegon (awakened, sig 60) and BWCV.

I've cleared Act 5, and slowly exploring Chapter 2. Haven't touched Act 6.1 or Variants. Looking for someone to make a dent in the short to mid-term (explore 5 and get to Cav)

Thank you very much for choosing to read and respond!!

Note: I know HT and Aegon are "better", but I play stronger with Sunspot at the moment. Also, I don't have strong synergies for any of these champs at the moment.

R5 Help - with enough info to actually help me! 12 votes

Sunspot
8%
aNOOBis235 1 vote
Torch
8%
Sceptilemaniac 1 vote
Aegon (duped)
58%
KennadoEtjamaBłADEK3600Mrspider568TheBestinTuakauAouxWoux 7 votes
Sentinel (duped)
8%
Woojin3 1 vote
BWCV
16%
ChampioncriticDas_gi 2 votes

Comments

• aNOOBis235aNOOBis235 Posts: 147
    Sunspot
    Argon us kind of better at rank 4 as it allows him to ramp up his combo more easily sunspot if u are good with the other good option for cab are back and sentinel
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Aegon (duped)
    Is this a joke ?
  • Das_giDas_gi Posts: 320 ★★
    BWCV
    I have both R5 but use BW CV way more just cause aegon needs the ramp-up and that’s not really possible on many map 7 paths. But can’t go wrong with either of the two and yes they have both way more utility than sunspot
  • AouxWouxAouxWoux Posts: 426 ★★★
    Aegon (duped)
    Aegon is for every content. Whether its act 5,act 6, LOL or abyss.
  • Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 554 ★★★
    this was an old poll that came back to life this morning somehow. I've moved Sentinel, HT and Doom to R5 since. Explored Act 5, one pass through 6.1, and variants 2, 3 & 4. Fairly happy with the rankups.

Still have Aegon at R4