**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New 5/6 star daily cards

Are they available for purchase today or tomorrow? I know I'm impatient lol

Comments

• ArondightArondight Posts: 125
    Thx in advance
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    If they follow the usual schedule the months cards will be up in an hour, no guarantee they’ll be 5/6* shards though, could be sig stones
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    Im hoping and praying for a sig stone/t2a one like they've had before, would buy that but not the shard one.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    With so many mediocre champs the shards don't hold near as much value as the rank up resources. U know what your getting with sig stones and alphas. With shards you may be buying Doom or Groot.
    Lvernon15 said:

If they follow the usual schedule the months cards will be up in an hour, no guarantee they’ll be 5/6* shards though, could be sig stones

I'll probably be happy with either

Im hoping and praying for a sig stone/t2a one like they've had before, would buy that but not the shard one.

Would be nice
    Neotwism said:

With so many mediocre champs the shards don't hold near as much value as the rank up resources. U know what your getting with sig stones and alphas. With shards you may be buying Doom or Groot.

6 star groot lol
  • E-mail I got said 3 4 or 5 star sig stones no mention of 6 star but there isn't even a 5 star daily offer only a 3 star & a 4 star which expire in about 23 hrs. I was gonna buy the 5 star offer but since there isn't one I guess I won't, thanks Kabam:(
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★

E-mail I got said 3 4 or 5 star sig stones no mention of 6 star but there isn't even a 5 star daily offer only a 3 star & a 4 star which expire in about 23 hrs. I was gonna buy the 5 star offer but since there isn't one I guess I won't, thanks Kabam:(

There is a 5* offer, it may be progression based.

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,031 ★★★★★

E-mail I got said 3 4 or 5 star sig stones no mention of 6 star but there isn't even a 5 star daily offer only a 3 star & a 4 star which expire in about 23 hrs. I was gonna buy the 5 star offer but since there isn't one I guess I won't, thanks Kabam:(

U need to be uc to get that deal. Even said it in the mail
  • Buy the 4 star to maybe? get the 5 star yea I think I'll pass on that. I don't to buy the 3 to get the 4 so why should I have to buy the 4 to get the 5 ( Kabam cash grab) but it doesn't mention that on the store site it's a progression offer like it always does & it didn't say anything about being uncollected either.

Buy the 4 star to maybe? get the 5 star yea I think I'll pass on that. I don't to buy the 3 to get the 4 so why should I have to buy the 4 to get the 5 ( Kabam cash grab) but it doesn't mention that on the store site it's a progression offer like it always does & it didn't say anything about being uncollected either.

No just need to be Uc and yes it said it pru is in the mail
  • Didn't/Doesn't say anything about being Uncollected in the email I got or on the store site If either one actually said that I wouldn't have wasted mine/everyones time posting/reading this BS but thanks for the info

Didn't/Doesn't say anything about being Uncollected in the email I got or on the store site If either one actually said that I wouldn't have wasted mine/everyones time posting/reading this BS but thanks for the info

Well but then ther is a typo in there in the Emil from them no in game it said it need it

• Didn't/Doesn't say anything about being Uncollected in the email I got or on the store site If either one actually said that I wouldn't have wasted mine/everyones time posting/reading this BS but thanks for the info.