We NEED More Sig Stones (no, not offers)

May_The_WayMay_The_Way Posts: 871 ★★★★
It’s becoming extremely difficult for F2P players, or even “the dolphins” in this game to sig up their 5-stars, let alone 6-stars. Sig Stones are rare for 5-stars & 6-stars, mostly found in permanent content you can only do once. Yet, Kabam keeps putting out these offers that contain sooo many stones.

I have no problem with offers in game. It keeps the game alive, I get it. But when a good 80% of a crucial in-game resource comes from offers, something’s wrong.
All I’m asking for is more game modes to farm Sig Stones from. Maybe Dungeons? Because the amount coming from cash offers is too much.

Comments

  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,257 ★★★★
    I am telling you there are people out there with over 10k prestige that haven’t explored act 5. It’s insane. Meanwhile you can be sub 10k with all of act 6 so far explored
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,257 ★★★★

    RogerRabs said:

    Good thing act 6 is loaded with stones....... it’s all getting to be absurd

    Agreed, but again... that’s permanent content you can only do once. Where you gonna get Stones after Act 6? A place like dungeons that reopens every week or something would be much better for something like Sig Stones to farm
    He was being sarcastic. There are basically no stones in the rewards.
    But TBH, the only reason I assumed there would be Sig Stones in Act 6 is because the rewards were already so bad... & if the 6* meta supposedly “doesn’t exist yet”, then you would think they would give 5* stones to increase our 5* rosters. Can’t even do that I guess 😂
    You get more sig stones 100% uc and master than 100% a 6.3 level
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 539 ★★
    Genuine question, why do we *need* more sig stones, if we aren't trying to compete at the very top of the game with multiple maxed out 5* or 6* 3/45?

  • mebmeb Posts: 15
    edited March 1
    Maybe the new weekly and daily objectives from Kabam will give 5* sig stones if you are Cavalier who knows. I'm hoping that they update the solo events based on account progression.
  • CaptainGameCaptainGame Posts: 138 ★★
    edited March 1
    Not to mention the ridiculous dependent on your inventory RNG crystals. For 50 bucks I want generic sig stones I can use. I need stones for aegon, domino, doom, voodoo, sparkles, and starky. So I got 16 +5 science that stack on top of my previous 7 I can’t use. Thanks again kabam. You got me again. Enjoy my money you suckered me out of. It’ll be the last.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,023 ★★★★
    6* sigs need to be more available. I'm willing to buy them. I personally couldn't care less about 5* sig stones. These offers are trash. I'm sure they appeal to someone, but certainly not me.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 2,823 ★★★★★
    what is a 5* enhancement crystal??
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 3,295 ★★★★★
    edited March 1

    what is a 5* enhancement crystal??

    Provides 20% chance at a 5* AG. 80% shot at 5* sig stone. Can’t remember if it’s +1, +2 or +5.

    Dr. Zola
  • Manup456Manup456 Posts: 333 ★★
    @lowlevelplayer you either get a random class awakening gem or you get 80 sigs stones of a random class.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 2,823 ★★★★★
    Manup456 said:

    @lowlevelplayer you either get a random class awakening gem or you get 80 sigs stones of a random class.

    so its not bad i guess
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,257 ★★★★

    Genuine question, why do we *need* more sig stones, if we aren't trying to compete at the very top of the game with multiple maxed out 5* or 6* 3/45?

    Because I am in the middle of the road alliance that is relaxed and places too 800 but still my prestige which is approaching 9700 is still an anchor
  • WillieBWillieB Posts: 84

    Genuine question, why do we *need* more sig stones, if we aren't trying to compete at the very top of the game with multiple maxed out 5* or 6* 3/45?

    Because AQ rewards are dependent on prestige. If a players alliance is close to one of the rewards cutoffs, say top 90, or top 250, then prestige is one of variables that determines your score. No matter where you are in the game, if you are in an alliance, everyone in the alliance should be pushing to raise their prestige. Better prestige ='s better rewards overall.
  • GagoHGagoH Posts: 562 ★★
    At this point in the game where resources are coming out for later rank 6*’s, it shouldn’t be so difficult to get sig stones without having to drop cash
Sign In or Register to comment.