**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

1* availability for V4

2»

Comments

• mort_07mort_07 Posts: 475

they are all 1 star, some 1 star are not in the normal crystals. they are only available in exclusive crystals.

• Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Checked my roster and I have a 1* Hulk, couldn't be happier, I'll attempt Variant 4 when I get a couple more R4 5 stars or my first 6 star
  • A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★
    Tiger360 said:

Checked my roster and I have a 1* Hulk, couldn't be happier, I'll attempt Variant 4 when I get a couple more R4 5 stars or my first 6 star

Nice one 👌🏽
  • SkyfallNowSkyfallNow Posts: 110
    I have open about 1500 unit for *1-2 crystal and get no Hulk *1, but i got gamora. I think Gamora is enough, change some mastery for fury. Then collect about 30 revive and potion, full booster attack, health, sp. Only hit using Light attack (Gamora), each enemy will cost 4-5 revive. If lucky only 3 revive. That will save your unit from opening more *1-2 crystal. I have bypass 2 path. 1 last past for Poison/Temper path.

I have open about 1500 unit for *1-2 crystal and get no Hulk *1, but i got gamora. I think Gamora is enough, change some mastery for fury. Then collect about 30 revive and potion, full booster attack, health, sp. Only hit using Light attack (Gamora), each enemy will cost 4-5 revive. If lucky only 3 revive. That will save your unit from opening more *1-2 crystal. I have bypass 2 path. 1 last past for Poison/Temper path.

Thanks for sharing mate, just another story that highlights why it would be nice for there to be better ways to get 1*s back. Best of luck with that last path 👌🏽
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,135 ★★★★★

You only need hulk for caustic temper path and that Mordo for the 3 paths on the left. Also, vision for the stun immune biohazards path. What paths are you using gamora for that need 4-5 revives per fight with full boosts?
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    Imo the smartest thing you can do if you have no 1* is just ignore v4. The rewards are not that great, to be fair
    Aleor said:

Imo the smartest thing you can do if you have no 1* is just ignore v4. The rewards are not that great, to be fair

The rewards for all the variants are great imo, probably one of the best pieces of content in the game. But yes the smartest thing is to just not finish it rather than gamble on the hero crystals
    It’s been 6 months since v4 was released and still no new way to earn 1*s...hopefully the upcoming roadmap addresses this too 😅
    8 months on...the wait continues
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

I think I have a solution. They could reset daily crystals and make it to where if you get proven or something, you get proven, contender and befinner daily crystals. That way, if you're cav or UC, you can still get lower level crystals and earn 1-Stars.

Cumulative daily crystals, not a bad idea 🤔
    edited August 2020

I waited 8 months...guess I gotta wait 8 more 😭

Regardless, thank you @Kabam Miike and team for adding 1*s to these collector crystals, I hope to see more of them in future months 👏🏽
    I caved and bought 10 hero crystals, my closure will soon come 😅

Total of 1500 units on those hero crystals later, I got the 1* champs I needed...