**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Longshot Nerf

Hey I think it'll be unfair on champs like SW, Cull if Longshot stays the way he is. He dishes out huge damage in such short amount of ramp up. I think he should be toned down before people rank him up further.

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★
    We don't know if there will be any changes or not, but if there are, they come after gathering significant enough data.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,763 ★★★★★
    Not necessarily. He requires the opponent to be buff heavy to cause that much damage. However i do see those numbers being brought down a little.
  • Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 531 ★★★
    Longshot does not have as much utility. Outside of his karma and special 2, he doesn’t have much going for him. Fighting Incinerate immune makes him average at best. Any debuff immune nodes will shut him down. Stun immune fights make it a little trickier to build up bad karma on the opponent for that crazy damage because he needs to land heavy attacks to place bad karma. He’s not ideal for every matchup, but is crazy in the ones that he is.
  • Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    On the other hand, if they keep him as he is right now, there's absolutely no excuse for not adding SW as a 5 stars...
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    He’s an ok champ not as good as people think, no utility to him just damage to heavy buff champs
This discussion has been closed.