**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

XP bar with values

Hi guys,
Sorry if someone mentioned this issue before but search button doesn't work so..
Wouldn't be nice if we can see on our experience bar that how much experience we gained and how much to go?

Sorry if i did grammer and etc errors.
Have a nice day.

Comments

• Options
    NitriNitri Posts: 31
    "Wouldn't be nice if we can see on our experience bar that how much experience we gained and how much to go? " with numbers of course. For exp. 2000000/19500.

And one more thing : Can't i just edit what i post earlier?
  • Options
    falconXYZfalconXYZ Posts: 7
    You can already sort of do this, all you have to do is open game center and the Total Experience leaderboard shows the numerical value for your XP. Though this doesn't show how much XP you need to move to the next level.
  • Options
    NitriNitri Posts: 31
    falconXYZ said:

You can already sort of do this, all you have to do is open game center and the Total Experience leaderboard shows the numerical value for your XP. Though this doesn't show how much XP you need to move to the next level.

Hi falconXYZ, thank you for your answer. As far as I understand your answer, there is no feature I mentioned but you are trying to learn your progress in the game by using some methods.
    Making an experience bar that shows your progress in the game is not very difficult, but it is a very useful feature. Actually, i'm already level 50 and there are few levels left to go but i think this feature (if they add to the game) can be especially helpful for low-level players and beginners.