**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Iron Fist Rework

SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,379 ★★★★★
Here are my ideas for an Iron Fist Rework. I would like your thoughts on it. :) My idea for this was to be as authentic as I could in relation to the character’s background while also implementing some new but well known abilities. Thank you!

Iron Fist begins the fight with a Positive Chi buff. While Positive Chi is active, Iron Fist’s special attacks gain 50% more attack and Iron Fist gains True Strike. While Positive Chi is active, Iron Fist is able to heal while holding block. If Iron Fist is knocked down by a heavy attack or special attack, Positive Chi goes on cooldown for 15 seconds.

Heavy Attacks
If Iron Fist successfully lands a heavy attack, he places a Disturbed Chi debuff on the opponent. While Disturbed Chi is active, the Opponent’s power gain rate is reduced by 25%.

Signature ability - Heart of the Dragon
Iron Fist’s repeated strikes to the opponent’s pressure points causes Iron Fist to strike harder and faster than before, with a 20-35% (based on signature ability) chance to gain a fury increasing attack rating by 1750 for 13 seconds. If Iron Fist gains 5 furies, they are then converted to a Heart of the Dragon passive for 12 seconds. Heart of the Dragon is then on cool down for 35-50 seconds (based on signature ability)

Heart of the Dragon
- boosts Iron Fist’s attack rating by 4500 (based on signature ability)
- every 5 hits while Heart of the Dragon is active will deal an additional 2000 energy damage.

Special attacks
All special attacks: If Disturbed Chi is active on the opponent and Iron Fist successfully lands a special attack, Disturbed Chi is converted into Negative Chi. While Negative Chi is active, the opponent can not activate any buffs and is power locked for 12 seconds.

While Positive Chi is active on Iron Fist and Negative Chi is active on the opponent, holding block for 1.2 seconds will allow Iron Fist to use 1 bar of power to refresh Negative Chi. Using this cause Positive Chi to go on cooldown for 15 seconds.

All attacks
15% chance to increase Critical Damage rating by 1200 for 8 seconds.

Critical Hits
The sheer force of a Critical Hit has a 55% chance to Armor Break by 1130 for 7 seconds.

Comments

• Options
    EthanGamerEthanGamer Posts: 358
    What about synergies.
    This is a great idea. I hope this or something like it happens.