**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which 3 Champs Is the Most Worst Champs to Play With In MCOC And Why ???

2»

Comments

• ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★
    Apollo107 said:

Miles morales is god awful

Actually not as bad if you pair with stealth spider. The syn stops miles evade while blocking and allows him to place 2 power stings with his sp.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

Kalantak said:

Gambit
    Loki
    Moonknight
    Capww2
    Og ironman
    Sup.ironman
    Ironfist
    Vulture
    Diablo
    Ebony
    Terrax
    Agent venom
    Venompool
    Groot
    Classic captain
    Dr.strange
    Jane foster
    Rhino
    Antman
    Gobline
    Nova
    Beast
    Blackbolt
    Civil warrior
    2 cyclops
    2 daredevils
    2 magnetos
    Falcon
    Drax
    Rocket
    Electro
    Miles morales
    Howard duck
    Joe fixit
    Warmachine
    Juggernaut
    Karnak
    Electra
    Cable
    Sentry
    Storm
    Yellow jackets

Not sure about the Top 3 😑

Why’s gobby on there?
    Yellowjacket isn’t that bad, neither is Gambit or Goblin. And definitely not Groot.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    tafre said:

Easy Groot, Iron Patriot and OG Ironman. Their damage is non existent and they have no synergies to help them. Not to mention Iron Patriots sig ability is so out of date that he actually gets a disadvantage after the arc overload ends, pathetic ability design like Blackbolt taking recoil damage from his sp2. Oh btw I duped mine less than an hr ago, Arc Overload on IP is now sig100 YAY ME! 😂

Groot is God tier
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    DPX, Unstoppable Colossus and Joe Fixit
  • SmeatronSmeatron Posts: 1
    Just pulled my first 6 star and it was Diablo, I've never had him before so was quite happy but after messing about with him for half an hour or so he is god awful to use. Stupidly complicated mechanics for useless abilities, don't think I've ever been more disappointed with a champion!
  • FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    Way too hard
    but OG cap reskins
    OG Iron man reskins
    and Groot
  • LewisTheLlamaLewisTheLlama Posts: 301 ★★★
    In terms of how they feel to play: Green Goblim, Miles Morales, Daredevil, King Groot
    In terms of abilities: King Groot, Miles Morales, Daredevil, Groot, Superior and Regular Iron Mam, Venompool and many... many more :(
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    The champion I have him at 1 10 as a 4 star and if he is fighting someone with around the same Pi it takes 50+ hits he’s so annoying to use.