**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which 5* to max out

I finally have enough resources to take one 5* to R5/65. I am torn between 2 champs in particular.

AA or Quake, both are awakened. AA is at sig 99.

I also have venom and Ghost Rider but they are not awakened.

Comments

• Options
    DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
    Quake should only be taken to R5 if you are 100% comfortable playing her. Venom is one of my favorites and would’ve been my first R5 if I didn’t have Ghost so I’m a bit biased towards him. Either way Venom or AA if you don’t know how to play quake and Quake if you do.
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,453 ★★★★
    What content are you looking to complete at this point that your shiny new R5 is needed to help you?

Venom, AA-ron & Quake all have very niche specialities on top of all being very good champions and all are R5 worthy.

Venom shuts down all Spider-man Evaders, is a viable Havok counter (just gotta ensure one of his symbiote buffs is armour) and does amazing damage in general albeit with a slight reliance on bleeding.
    AA-ron has massive damage output, prevents regeneration* and can reduce/remove ability accuracy* (when woke) - but ONLY if the opponent is vulnerable to bleed and poison.
    Quake is a virtual skeleton key for content but has a very high skill threshold to get over before you can do ANYTHING with her.
  • Options
    OzFearUsOzFearUs Posts: 242
    I would say I am about 75% confident in her play style, her auto evade throws off my timing occasionally. Pretty much just hol heavy, parry and repeat.
  • Options
    OzFearUsOzFearUs Posts: 242
    I need to finish act 5 and start 6. Help getting through uncollected monthly is primary, was able to complete for first Ike this month.