**RESOLVED ISSUE WITH SIDE QUEST KEYS**
The game team has resolved this issue. Keys will be distributed via in-game messages and the quest timer will be extended.
More information and timeline here.
*This includes currently unclaimable keys as well*
**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Which 5* to max out

I finally have enough resources to take one 5* to R5/65. I am torn between 2 champs in particular.

AA or Quake, both are awakened. AA is at sig 99.

I also have venom and Ghost Rider but they are not awakened.

Comments

• DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 782 ★★★★
    Quake should only be taken to R5 if you are 100% comfortable playing her. Venom is one of my favorites and would’ve been my first R5 if I didn’t have Ghost so I’m a bit biased towards him. Either way Venom or AA if you don’t know how to play quake and Quake if you do.
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,311 ★★★★
    What content are you looking to complete at this point that your shiny new R5 is needed to help you?

Venom, AA-ron & Quake all have very niche specialities on top of all being very good champions and all are R5 worthy.

Venom shuts down all Spider-man Evaders, is a viable Havok counter (just gotta ensure one of his symbiote buffs is armour) and does amazing damage in general albeit with a slight reliance on bleeding.
    AA-ron has massive damage output, prevents regeneration* and can reduce/remove ability accuracy* (when woke) - but ONLY if the opponent is vulnerable to bleed and poison.
    Quake is a virtual skeleton key for content but has a very high skill threshold to get over before you can do ANYTHING with her.
  • OzFearUsOzFearUs Posts: 242
    I would say I am about 75% confident in her play style, her auto evade throws off my timing occasionally. Pretty much just hol heavy, parry and repeat.
  • OzFearUsOzFearUs Posts: 242
    I need to finish act 5 and start 6. Help getting through uncollected monthly is primary, was able to complete for first Ike this month.