**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gold Quest

What an insult it is! Here i was thinking i can replay the missions once it done but nope you only get Iso if you do another run after 100% least have the courtesy to announce it before hand instead of like an idiot wasting energy refill

Comments

• Options
    RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    This was already present the last time they did a gold realm.

There's no chests on the paths anymore, so you can't get gold (excluding from fighting enemies) from reruns anymore. You can only get them from completing and exploring.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    This is Halls of Gold, not Gold Realm.
    The two quests are different
  • Options
    EezzyEezzy Posts: 41
    eXtripa69 wrote: »

Halls of Fortune*
  • Options
    InvisibleInvisible Posts: 113
    The amount of energy you would need to complete this event is ridiculous. It takes almost a whole day worth of energy to complete master mode hall of fortune and which gets you 190k gold. not even worth for anything.
  • Options
    wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★

Didn't think you could farm gold realm either. I wasn't able to farm the paths more than once for gold.
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    wray1976 wrote: »

Didn't think you could farm gold realm either. I wasn't able to farm the paths more than once for gold.

They refreshed every 7 hours and ran for 2 hours though so in a 24 hour period you could run them 3 times.
    They were worth it
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★

Gold realm had chests. You could farm there
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,785 ★★★★★
    Invisible wrote: »
    The amount of energy you would need to complete this event is ridiculous. It takes almost a whole day worth of energy to complete master mode hall of fortune and which gets you 190k gold. not even worth for anything.

Depends on individual's energy cap. It's a quick way to get gold with units trade-off.

• Options
    wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    The_One wrote: »

They refreshed every 7 hours and ran for 2 hours though so in a 24 hour period you could run them 3 times.
    They were worth it

I know that I set my alarm to do them all. He made it seem like you just run the same one past 100%.