**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Acount hacked & still infected

Hi I have an account named ZFACE which I started around April 2015... I've been one of the top grinders in the game collecting almost every champ & building my account to 500k plus rating. Yesterday when I woke up I noticed that the 15k units I spent all year building up was down to 45 & my 40k plus red 5* shards had been opened. I immediately changed my password but immediately after I did my account was logged back into..this happened each time after 2 password changes. Then I began to realize all my 2&3* champs had been sold; my one million plus battlechips had been opened; all my thousands of crystals had been opened; my crappy champs were being ranked & sold to eliminate my catalysts & most all my items had been used or sold???? I tried contacting Kabam support but I was also managing a busy restaurant so I had a difficult time providing the info they needed to investigate my case. When I got home I looked up all the info they asked for & sent it to them. I woke up today to their response saying it didn't match their records & they were closing my case. My acct is still compromised & pretty much unplayable since any work I put into it will still be sold off...I have over 25 million gold lol. I'm pretty much here just looking for help.

Thanks,
ZFACE

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Try contacting a Mod here on the forums and ask him if he can see your tickets and help you.
    Support is really bad ... If a MOD can't help you, insist on your ticket and wait to see if someone really tries to help you
  • Options
    ZFACE666ZFACE666 Posts: 29
    thank you... i have been trying continuously. it's very difficult to get their attention.
  • Options
    wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    If champs are sold they can't restore them. At least that's what I was told by support. It goes against the policy they have set allegedly.
  • Options
    btw this is starting to happen to other people i know.. please help call this to attention with Kabaam or you could be next...
  • Options
    its starting to sell my 4*s now
  • Options
    wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    ZFACE666 wrote: »
    btw this is starting to happen to other people i know.. please help call this to attention with Kabaam or you could be next...

Why haven't you changed the password? They can't stop you from doing that since you are the one who can access the email.
  • Options
    Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    edited August 2017
    wray1976 wrote: »
    ZFACE666 wrote: »

Why haven't you changed the password? They can't stop you from doing that since you are the one who can access the email.
    Zface has done it multiple times, as said in the post.
  • Options
    Hey there @ZFACE666, I'm sorry to hear about this happening! With something like this, the best course of action really is to submit another ticket to our Support Team, since they'll be the best equipped to handle this. I can't offer any guarantees here, but if you can provide them with the info you have on the situation and any other information they need to investigate, they may be able to help you secure your account. Since this really is the best solution to your situation, this thread will now be closed.
This discussion has been closed.