5* featured help

darjdarj Member Posts: 24
So I finally saved up another 15k 5* shards to try for another featured (went for Yondu last time and got him). Whoever I go for I probably want to be usable unduped, so the way I see it I have a couple options.

1) Go for Kingpin the first time he comes out
2) Go for the Guillotine villain if/when (s)he comes out
3) Go for Blade if/when he comes out
4) Try for a duped stark spidey when he comes back (hopefully I'll have saved up another 15k shards by then)
5) Go for Medusa or one of the above when they come back (to try for a dupe).

Any thoughts? Based on the Trucos video, Kingpin seems pretty good even unduped, but idk if the other two will be...and even if I save to try for a dupe, it's super unlikely I'll get the character twice...

Comments

• Greifmaster911Greifmaster911 Member Posts: 316 ★★
    I'll be going for whoever comes out on Thursday.
  • SungjSungj Member Posts: 2,113 ★★★★★
    Stark spidey is the best option so far since we don't know anything about blade and the villain and we don't have enough information on kingpin and medusa. Don't expect to dupe the champion or even get him at all with 2 crystals it is a big gamble, 3 for 3 on featured is almost unheard of
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Member Posts: 504 ★★
    Yeah all we know on Kingpin and Medusa is that they both have threshold type mechanics where when they reach X number of stacks they get a special effect.

We don't know how long those buffs/debuffs last for yet or what the threshold debuff looks like so it's hard to say.

IMO, however, can't go wrong with either one. They are both heavy damage dealing champions from what they read like. Both stack fury and have extra damage on their specials. The only thing they lack is sustain (no regen/life steal). So, if that's what you are looking for either one (or Stark Spidey) are all good bets depending on what class cats you have.
  • darjdarj Member Posts: 24
    Is stark spidey good unduped?
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Member Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    darj wrote: »
    Is stark spidey good unduped?

Yes really good