**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

T5CC selector

Can we possibly change the concept of the class selector items (t1-t5) so that we don't have to choose immediately upon receiving one? With the way it is now, I might forego act 6 completion because i don't want to have to choose which class i want. If that's the case, it will be months before I get to reap the rewards without spending. Thats not fair imo...

Please kabaam. Be considerate. T5cc is so hard to come by as it is. Its time for a change

Comments

• KevanproGKevanproG Posts: 308 ★★
    Kabam should make it like a nexus version where u can select between 6 classes when u decide to open it and ur not forced to open it immediately
  • Taco231Taco231 Posts: 9
    I completed act 6. Got a mystic t5cc. Unless I want to r3 an unduped dorm or iron fist, it’s gonna collect dust. What a waste
  • SGT_M9SGT_M9 Posts: 98
    They’re not gonna help you unless you pay them money. They don’t care about you’re suggestions. Cash is king with these grimy developers
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    It's not the developers, the developers know how to make incursions and variant. The huge squeeze on your progression through your pocket books comes from Net Marble. Meaning it is orders from the top, in my opinion.
  • NøxNøx Posts: 77
    I totally agree with this. You should not be forced to choose right away. Doesn’t seem fair at all. What if get who you really want to rank from the 6* shard reward for the very same completion. I think all selectors should be held under crystal and you can choose when to open them. I made a rather random choice and shortly after got someone in another class I wanted to rank far more badly. I actually thought this particular selector was going to function like that given all the hard work and rarity of T5cc. Most disappointing reward for a major achievement in the game. Please think about changing the way selectors work so Summoner’s can truly get the most out of there gaming experience, particularly when such hard work goes into completing the content.

I still haven’t used those shards I got that day and it’s been many months but had I been able to wait, I could have completed a couple different classes that I’d be absolutely thrilled to be and to rank but am not even close to enough shards for the class I choose when forced to. I think players would be willing to invest more into the game if they had this kind of control over where they could put their rarest resources towards. It’d be better for everyone. Please change selectors so they can be opened whenever the Summoner chooses. Really can’t stress enough how disappointed I am in this current system and the way selectors function.
  • Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 323 ★★
    This. This is so accurate it's insane. I just picked randomly when I completed act 6 bc my 6* roster was very small. I shouldn't have been punished because I completed content faster than I could get good 6* now I'm sitting with a 6* ghost and an ag to go with her but I chose cosmic t5cc back then XD
  • NøxNøx Posts: 77
    I feel as if I’m being punished as well. So backwards and seems unfair. No explanation as to how the selector would function either. I think that should be rather explicit so the player knows exactly what, when and how they get this reward. I would have held off on doing the quest had I know but I want in earlier than any of my friends.