**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which Skill champ to 4/55?

I have an r3 to r4 skill rank up gem. I also have two skill awakening gems which means I could awaken any of them. Who would you choose? Thx!

Which Skill champ to 4/55? 32 votes

Korg
21% 7 votes
Night Thrasher
75% 24 votes
Thor Ragnarok
3% 1 vote

Comments

• WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    None of the above unless you're looking for prestige and plan on taking Rags to R5 and dumping sigs into him
  • NerdNerdNerd1NerdNerdNerd1 Posts: 379 ★★★
    Night thrasher is one of the best skills in the game, but youre gonna havee to use the gem and sigs on him, true strike mediums heavys and specials have insane utility all of his debuffs allow despair to work a decent chunk, hes incinerate immune, he has really nice synergies and some insane dmg.
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Unless you are wanting prestige NT is a much better champ to rank up. Needs his sig up though.
  • SfakuSfaku Posts: 44
    Thank you all for your answers. I also have a KM at 4/55 sig 100 as far as skills are concerned. Since I have two skill Awakening Gems I thought I could use one and keep the other for when I pull a god tier skill such as Nick Fury or Blade. Actually I don’t have any skill sig stones right now, only generic ones that I keep for future use, so NT’s sig would increase quite slowly.
  • mort_07mort_07 Posts: 475
    none. waiting for nick, spider, aegon or elsa.
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,108 ★★★★
    What ever you do, please don't 4/55 Korg for AW defence....
  • mbracembrace Posts: 829 ★★★
    Realistically none of them, but Night Thrasher if you force one of these. If you don’t have synergy members for NT, then cliche Korg for defense. Seems silly to 4/55 for defensive purposes though, since most newer champs excel at both offense and defense (i.e. Nick Fury). Rank one of those and use until you get bored, then place in defense.