**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

will I get 3 star from match arena

I completed 3 star champion arena completed all its milestones my points are 659,000 out of 640,000 points will I be in top 50 players to achieve AGENT VENOM pls. do reply or do I have to play again and increas my cutoff value for the game !!!

Note : I am playing MCOC from last 5 months this arena battel is the first battle completed by me successfully 100% ....

Comments

• Options
    AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    edited August 2017
    700-800k would be more safe
  • Options
    HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    Check reddit for historic arena cutoffs. I think if it's not a new champ (for these you need 1.2 millin or more) that result will be a close call.

https://www.reddit.com/user/ArenaResultsKnight/
  • Options
    WaseemWaseem Posts: 32
    Appleisgod wrote: »
    700-800k would be more safe
    Will 700,000 won't be sufficient
  • Options
    Just completed fragile bond (AGENT VENOM) with 816,250 cutoff so what you guys think will I get him ?
  • Options
    YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    It depends on which bracket u are in
  • Options
    beaupoembeaupoem Posts: 443
    816k should get you Agent Venom regardless of what bracket you're in
  • Options
    @beaupoem yes you are right just now I clamed AGENT VENOM finally it's mine I am happy that first time I won 3* AV by my self and won the top price feeling blessed
  • Options
    ny6m37ypx2u6.png
  • Options
    HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    Congrats.
  • Options
    @heroboltsy thank you soo much....
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    In the 3* featured arenas, if you score 750k points, you'll get just about every "older" 3* champ. The new-released champs (like Doc Ock, Vulture, Goblin) need over 1.5m points. If you do it for the 2nd round, you'll awaken his Special ability and gain some gold and ISO to help rank him up.

Continue building up your 3* army, then you'll be able to run through it in just a couple of hours.

I run about 30 different maxed out 3* champs, and they can also help with the 4* basic arena. Start with the lower-tiered champs (like Black Panther this weekend and Old Man Logan next weekend), and you can earn those 4* champs for only about 2million.

It was about 3 months before I could run the 4* basic arenas with an infinite streak. Now, I can go for these harder basic arenas that need 5m+ points.

Keep grinding bro, and congrats on the hard work.
  • Options
    @dexman1349 thank you so much buddy yup sure I will take your guidens under a serious note.
  • Options
    I’m trying for red guardian. I hope this works