**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Legendary crystal in black iso market

Anyone else notice that the legendary crystal timer went from a one week reset time into a two week reset time? Guess this is something I will no longer purchase. I looked forward to getting that crystal for a chance at a five star while waiting for the featured to reset.

Comments

• CyporgCyporg Posts: 282 ★★
    It's way to expensive anyway, I never get it, I value the ISO from 4* dupes more. Should be 3k 4* shards max, not 5k IMO, not for only a 20% chance at a 5*
  • Kaycg1Kaycg1 Posts: 257
    So no one has noticed this has changed?
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    It didn't change. The legendary and the 5* featured are both every 2 weeks. The original announcement even has it listed as every 14 days.
  • Kaycg1Kaycg1 Posts: 257
    It did change. The legendary crystal was every seven days. Also it wasn’t in the original package, it was added. Just want some clarity here as to why it changed. So if you have a screenshot let’s see it. I can not find anything on this change
    edited March 2020
    Kaycg1 said:

It did change. The legendary crystal was every seven days. Also it wasn’t in the original package, it was added. Just want some clarity here as to why it changed. So if you have a screenshot let’s see it. I can not find anything on this change

You can't find a screenshot of the change because it wasn't changed. In the announcement with all the other changes it was listed as every 14 days.
    edited March 2020

I thought I would share the chart just in case u wanted more proof it hasn't changed since they originally started offering the legendary crystal.

I don’t need iso so I trade mine in. Already pulled 2 five stars. Well worth the four star shards.

I've only gotten 4* champs so far but I will keep purchasing it every 2 weeks for the chance at a 5* champ.