Looking for Map 554 in all 3 BGs of AQ. War optional with 2 BGs

Va5S7KudhaVa5S7Kudha Member Posts: 85

Who I Am;
I'm a school student who gets good grades in school (95s on all subjects I'm dedicated to), a dedicated and sort of skilled player to MCOC. I am used to running Map 5x5 withoutmodifiers but I can give it a try.
What I'm looking for
A map 5x5 ally ideally without modifiers but if there is, I could give it a try. Also, I am not too fussed for war but I do it for some of the season rewards. I want an alliance that does 2 BGs of AW ideally but I can cooperate with 1 BG of AW.
What I'm trying to accomplish
By the beginning of the summer season, I want to have atleast 1 R5 5*.
Contact availability
Line;
Venomoustheduck
Discord;
Vasudha#8746

Comments

• Va5S7KudhaVa5S7Kudha Member Posts: 85
    edited March 2020

Who I Am;
    I'm a school student who gets good grades in school (95s on all subjects I'm dedicated to), a dedicated and sort of skilled player to MCOC. I am used to running Map 5x5 withoutmodifiers but I can give it a try.
    What I'm looking for
    A map 5x5 ally ideally without modifiers but if there is, I could give it a try. I'm looking for ideally an alliance with 2 BGs AW but I could cooperate with an alliance that does 1 BG AW.
    What I'm trying to accomplish
    By the beginning of the summer season, I want to have atleast 1 R5 5*.
    Contact availability
    Line;
    Venomoustheduck
    Discord;
    Vasudha#8746

If you have made it this far, thank you for reading it and I hope you consider me.

Sincerely,
    SonicForces234
  • Va5S7KudhaVa5S7Kudha Member Posts: 85
    Still looking
  • FattyGrumpkinFattyGrumpkin Member Posts: 7
    Not sure if we're exactly what you're looking for but check us out and let me know. Currently we run 4,3,2 for AQ but currently recruiting to be able to push that up to map 5. 2 bgs for war, only during the season, we take a break off season. Discord is required so we can communicate during war and AQ. Message me on discord or in game @ Fatty Grumpkin alliance name is CoCTx The Team 2