**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Did kabam remove revives from loyalty store? Need reply ASAP

SKRSKR Posts: 27
edited March 2020 in General Discussion
It's been 15-20 days I haven't seen revives in loyalty store. Did kabam remove revives from store? Please reply ASAP

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    Not likely. They're on a randomizer, so it's probably just a dry spell.
  • SKRSKR Posts: 27
    Some of our ally members saying that it's over a month they didn't see any revives.
  • SKRSKR Posts: 27

Not likely. They're on a randomizer, so it's probably just a dry spell.

It's been 1 month, some of our ally members saying.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    It's random. They could show up today or it may be another month. If u need one that badly I suggest using units to purchase one.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    Does seem long, but if they removed them, I'm sure they would have let people know in an Announcement.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Maybe lower your aq map if you need revives that desperately
  • KeepinItRealKeepinItReal Posts: 229
    edited March 2020
    Maybe they have, but personally I've never seen Loyalty Lvl 1 Team ARevives offered during an AWar attack. Coincidence, possibly? :smiley:
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★

Dshu said:

Maybe lower your aq map if you need revives that desperately

Pretty presumptuous to assume someone is desperate when they are simply pointing out that 7k revives haven't been available in the loyalty store for 2+ weeks. Maybe your account is a piece of trash and you should quit the game? Love the pompous attitudes of people running lower level maps and telling others they're desperate because they want to stay stocked up on a necessary resource for multiple facets of the game. Making assumptions that people are out of that resource just because they notice the availability has been sparse. This dude running Map 5 and the other one running Map 4 and you're talking trash. Hilarious. Just because you don't have the want or ultimately the skill to run higher map variations doesn't mean that someone else should lower their tier of maps because they want to buy revives from the loyalty store.
    Pretty presumptuous of some people to think someone lacks the skill to run high maps. I never mentioned what map I run or have run in the past. I made the suggestion to drop to a lower map because when someone says they need a response asap it doesn't sound like someone trying to top off their resources. Saying you need a response asap sound more like someone burning through their stockpile of resources, glory and units and down to loyalty to avoid spending cash. If you are burning through resources and have to worry about revives to keep up you are either hitting above your skill level or lacking the champs needed to run lanes effectively. If they are asking for an alliance mate the same holds true for that player. Its every players own choice how to game but if you want to keep running higher maps than you can handle except the fact you will have to spend or grind. Revives have always been random in loyalty store.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★

Neotwism said:

It's random. They could show up today or it may be another month. If u need one that badly I suggest using units to purchase one.

Says the guy who runs Map 4 lol.... smdh
    Unlike you, I don't have to worry about purchasing revives because I don't die in AQ. Ppl run different maps for a variety of reasons. I don't see how that fact has anything to do with this thread. If anything it looks like u are just trying to either derail this thread or trying to start an argument. When the OP says they need an answer ASAP that means they need one in a hurry. If they are needing a revive that badly my suggestion of using units is appropriate. Most of your posts on this thread are just attacking other players. I would suggest keeping this on topic if you really care about drawing attention to the amount of revives available.